Sunday, March 13, 2011

Special Fam-i-r-y

(I let Sunny name this entry)


What happens when your parents leave to go drink with their friends and you're stuck in the hotel with your little brother chillin' for the good part of the evening.


Let's see:


1.)Throwing your left over food with good intentions (to feed stray dogs) only to have the egg fall on top of the green awning below your balcony making a loud -SPLAT- sound and shaking the awning... then hearing the people working on their cars (loud clanging) come to stop.


2.) Hurrying back to the hotel room with plate in hand like nothing happen then tell Sunny about it. Laugh for 15 minutes because it's actually pretty funny. Only to go back outside to show him the pathetic egg and then throw whatever was left on my plate which was a large sausage... that landed between two chickens. They cocked their heads and we laughed for another 10 minutes.


3.) Sunny singing and talking to himself then turning to me and saying.


"Is it wierd if i role play......"


-about to answer...(I was going to say no, because I'm pretty nerdy myself)


"in my room by myself... with my gun"


-awkward face-


4.) We're so bored and can't seem to steal the internet so we find ourselves outside on the balcony staring at a bunch of fire ants. Sunny's talking about how he wants to find a creative way of killing them. I suggest a small tsunami or a windstorm. He tells me I'm not original. Then I start talking about karma, he decides not to kill them because he doesn't feel like it. So, we just blow on them for fun. Later, one of them bit the shit out of me on my upper leg. It burned.


yup. We're special & clearly related. I'd say we can go walk around and explore but with our lack of confidence, & non-functional Khmer language (too pathetic to even be called broken) and having no idea where we are at. It's impossible and I'm sure one of us would end up dead somewhere in a ditch.



No comments:

Post a Comment